VIRTUAL VOCAL SOFTWARE - VOCALOIDTM3 Megpoid English
VOCALOIDTM3 Megpoid English is the virtual vocal software based on voice of Megumi Nakajima who is a Japanese singer and voice actress.
Only by entering a melody and lyrics, you can create vocal data having Megumi Nakajima's voice quality.
Her voice is clear and relaxed, it can be applied to any songs whatever its tempo.
It enables you challenge a lot of things such as to create new songs, produce a new female vocalist.
You can download VSQX data (*.vsqx), Accompaniment data (*.wav), and Lyrics data (*.txt) from here.
< About VOCALOIDTM >
Vocaloid is a technology for singing voice synthesis developed by Yamaha, and the name of this software application. The software allows users to input melody and lyrics in order to synthesize singing. In other words, with this technology, singing can be produced without a singer. Singing voice synthesis is produced by using fragments of voices recorded from actual singers, called the Singer Library.
< Megumi Nakajima >
Megumi Nakajima (was born on March 5, 1989) is a Japanese singer and voice actress. In 2007, she auditioned to the Victor Entertainment sanctioned "Victor Vocal & Voice Audition" and was chosen to voice Ranka Lee in Macross Frontier. After releasing "Seikanhikou" as Ranka Lee's character, she released her songs as Megumi Nakajima. Since her fi rst album "I love you" attracted many people, her fan club was established on June 2011. She won the award for Best Musical Performance in the third Seiyu Awards.
< About Megpoid English>
The software contains the vocal library which can be used on VOCALOIDTM3. The attached for the purpose of the test operation. However we strongly recommend full-fl edged songs.
Tiny VOCALOIDTM3 Editor system requirements
• OS : Windows 8 (32/64bit) / 7 (32/64bit) /Vista (32bit) / XP (32bit) * Works
• CPU : Celeron Dual Core over 2.1GH
• RAM : 1GB or lager
• Disk Space : 3GB + 200MB for installation
• Other : DVD-ROM drive, sound device, and the ability to connect your computer are also required. Please refer to the confirmed operating environment
* Recommended Tempo : 60BPM - 175BPM
* Recommended Range : F2 - A4
• Includes the additional original user's dictionary for getting more real pronunciation
• Includes VST EFFECT Plugin "FormantShift VST" FormantShift VST is designed for changing sound characters of vocals or instruments by shifting formant in realtime. This plugin is available on VST capable host software (except VOCALOIDTM3 Editor).